Urban Art Shot with Vision Plus

What are you using to edit your video's and how long does it generally take you to render/export the finished video clip.

I never used to edit my video's and now that I'm starting to do so I'm finding that just the process of exporting edited/finished video clips take forever. I'm talking hours just to export a video thats 10 minutes long.

MikesTooLz said:
What are you using to edit your video's and how long does it generally take you to render/export the finished video clip.

I never used to edit my video's and now that I'm starting to do so I'm finding that just the process of exporting edited/finished video clips take forever. I'm talking hours just to export a video thats 10 minutes long.

Yea it can take a long time. I try to keep mine between 1 - 5 min. I use iMovie, and to upload to youtube it took about 10 minutes. The 4 minute one on my channel took about 30-45 minutes if I remember correctly. I was using final cut pro but my old macbook just doesn't have the RAM so I went back to iMovie. Sometimes when editing a longer video it is still choppy and hard to see if my transitions are landing correctly with the song. I believe it is lagging due to background tasks.

MikesTooLz said:

I use a PC with 8GB of RAM and Pinnacle Studio 17. It takes about 15 minutes to export a 10 minute video into a 720p file appropriate for Youtube.

joefuller757 said:
MikesTooLz said:

I use a PC with 8GB of RAM and Pinnacle Studio 17. It takes about 15 minutes to export a 10 minute video into a 720p file appropriate for Youtube.

here is one 4 minutes long 1080P pinnacle studio 17
http://youtu.be/QHLLVI1kca4
took ,8g dell tower took 6 minutes to render about average for size
once I get into the 20-30 minute videos seems like it take about double the render time as video is long if I have many transitions
or this one which was rendered in less than a minute due to low transitions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72hnpCFU ... ture=share

If you have used pinnacle before you will find there is a learning curve to this edition as total new format compared to older versions but It is a great program for the price

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik