Upstate NY from a recent music video shoot....

It is with the Futaba controller with expos on the channel controlling rudder - smoother pans but still needs some work. H3-3D - no ND filter. What I really want is a polarizer.

damoncooper said:
Very smooth! Stock controller or Futaba? I presume P2 with 3D and GPro? ND filter?

Thx!

When you say "Futaba controller with expos on the channel controlling rudder", what is that? (Sorry still have stock controller)

I wanted the additional functionality a non-stock controller would give me. When I made that decision it was so I could have both manual flight and a switch for forced failsafe. I later learned that I could also adjust "expos." This is an oversimplification but it essentially means I can change the sensitivity of some stick actions. I can now throw a switch on the controller and the rudder will be much slower/less sensitive, allowing more filmic pans. I can throw the switch back and return to "normal" control.

damoncooper said:
When you say "Futaba controller with expos on the channel controlling rudder", what is that? (Sorry still have stock controller)

Ah! Got it. I saw a video on this recently. That is probably the main reason is consider upgrading to a 3rd party controller for sure. Smooth slow movements are everything in video.

Again, great job!

nice and smooth! nice vid..

can tell your from NYC...Ulster county? Upstate? lol...no thats still downstate...

Keep them coming brother

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31