UPS truck just left!

Reaction score
I love B and H boxes! Hi I have been lurking a while here on the forum a lot of good information here, and finally pulled the trigger on a P3.

Reactions: jcknows0
Mine should be arriving tomorrow. I'm more excited than a 5 year old sprinting to the tree on Christmas morning! Post back on your first experience. I'd love to know before I get mine.

Wow! Welcome to the forum PhotoJim, COps, and ZWis212....

Its an addicting hobby....

congrats...

Got mine today. Absolutely amazing! I had a cheap Hubson x4 for $50 just for giggles and that thing was so quick and small compared to this. More than I thought. This thing is a boss! It's like a boat in the sky. Smooth, fast, and just fantastic. I flew it in beginner mode just to be safe. How much different is beginner from non-beginner mode? Does it fly faster, quicker?

Overall first impression is unbelievable. Why haven't I got into this before????!!

One of the nicest flying cameras you can buy at that price point. Not really an acrobat machine like the toys but if you wanna capture photos/videos P3 = great choice.

From soapbox - definitely do what you can to educate yourself and look into AMA membership in addition to local flying clubs. Know your limits, know the rules, practice having fun and work to become a better pilot and photographer.

Welcome to the addiction!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20