Upper Right Dial does not function

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have seen some videos from Youtube where it is indicated that the ring of the top right of the Phantom 4 pro RC is used to control variables of the camera like the
ISO or the exposure. In my P4Pro is not working that wheel, I would like to know if I need a special setting to do first or that is configured by default to control the cam variables, in which case I would be facing a problem with my RC.

I only have less than a week with the Phantom bought directly to DJI web page.

Excuse my bad English, please, I'm using a translator.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello guys. I have seen some videos from Youtube where it is indicated that the ring of the top right of the Phantom 4 pro RC is used to control variables of the camera like the
ISO or the exposure. In my P4Pro is not working that wheel, I would like to know if I need a special setting to do first or that is configured by default to control the cam variables, in which case I would be facing a problem with my RC.
The right thumbwheel has two operations.
You press the wheel (click, click) to select what you want to change (aperture, shutter speed, EV value etc)
When the thing you want to change is highlighted in blue, then turn the wheel to adjust the value.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31