Uploading Pilot log to Flytrex e

Reaction score
I have been noticing when I try to upload my pilot log to Flytrex if I fly past critical battery warning it log the entire flight even know my pilot log is complete. for example I did a 8.5 mile run and back I landed with 5% battery and it only counted 8 miles.

I have been noticing when I try to upload my pilot log to Flytrex if I fly past critical battery warning it log the entire flight even know my pilot log is complete. for example I did a 8.5 mile run and back I landed with 5% battery and it only counted 8 miles.
I didn't mean to post yet what I notice is once the battery goes critcally low it thinks you have landed is there a way to upload the data off the SD card or another way to get the complete log to post?

Flytrex has not been very cooperative with the person that sets up the device flight log data. Also they have allowed their entire operation go down hill. The aircraft might have not been shut down properly either. You can lose up to 10-20 seconds of data in that situation as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers