Uploading pictures

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi just have funny issue that just started,,not sure if it my device or something else.
I been trying to load pictures to forum called ""show your photography """I used to be able to attach a few photos in one hit,,now when I try it loads 1 then disappears totally as if I post nothing,,very strange,that's why if some notice my pictures there are up the Crap,,posting 1 at a time can work but will cause to many replys instead of loading couple pics at once,unsure if reson for this is the 20 pages of info for device to keep up with,which ain't been a problem in the past,but one that boggles my head,,anyone else having similar issue,,,,like I metion this loads photos by the six pack to other devices so not sure,,,are we limited on the upload,,I know our media content is ??????.??

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
ianzone....The problem might be with the site....try it again in a few days...it might have got fixed....Good Luck down their ianzone *

ianzone....The problem might be with the site....try it again in a few days...it might have got fixed....Good Luck down their ianzone *
Yeh still trying at my end,I tryed again today but it went all a wall again so I stop,,,,this what happen early in the week when uploading,it used all me data which never happen before,,my device on prepay,,I been out busy flying the weather not nice a moment,but had good order of storm clouds but when posting them it all hit the fan so got totally mucked up with a 3rd of me pics posted,,I was gutted,,yes will try again eventually,,,the joys of living at the bottom of globe,,everything must go up ,thanks and take care too.....I was going to ask a staff member but not sure ,if was wide spread there be more Posts,,I also hoping my device not on its way out (10/1) or back to me 8"Sam, I have cleared a lot of stuff from my device to ensure it was working properly,,not sure it improved anything

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers