Uploading clips

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Been trying to upload clip of my camera pixelating when recording,perfect with photos but no matter whare cam settings are videos have this pixelating,,I have also lost all means to upload here like in the past,,tryed vimeo utube and dji app but no sharing to phantom pilots ,been trying for last hour ,,,come on what I doing wrong,,have done this heaps in the past but now is impossible,,,,any ideas
Thanks Ian

Tried reformat , reset cam settings,showed it the hammer,very hard to see in sreenshot but it like picture trying to catch up,,using SanDisk 64gb sd card so more than enough,,now have this onscreen prompt about can not set resolution,won't stay on custom channel keeps return to Auto, unsure what's up ???...I think I need new drone...changed sd card but still same,
Screenshot_20190417-100118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ianzone....with the pixelating...just possibly its the problem with what ever your viewing the videos on....and Not the drones camera.
Just a quick thought....as far as the UP loading....That i sure dont have the slightest idea about that...i'm watching your thread !

I found that most problems with camera settings such as resolution - I just kept trying each step DOWN in camera settings till it worked without errors.

When it comes to attaching videos or photo's ..... I avoid the forums quick link buttons and use the manual cut and paste Youtube link or Photobucket img link ...

Ianzone....with the pixelating...just possibly its the problem with what ever your viewing the videos on....and Not the drones camera.
Just a quick thought....as far as the UP loading....That i sure dont have the slightest idea about that...i'm watching your thread !
Hey never thought of that,hope my tablet not on way out to ,will check with another device to eliminate,,taking pictures is great just recording vids it's almost like screen trYing to keep up,,never had this issues before and no change when setting changes,almost goes worse,,could be ribbon set to try,thanks again for idea

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I found that most problems with camera settings such as resolution - I just kept trying each step DOWN in camera settings till it worked without errors.

When it comes to attaching videos or photo's ..... I avoid the forums quick link buttons and use the manual cut and paste Youtube link or Photobucket img link ...
OK thank you ,Yeh in the past I had a phantom pilots logo I could just click and share but not know where that went,as above the cam works perfect so very strange goings on,ito been working hard since 2016 mayby wear and tear ?I get a ribbon set on order incase it gone bad,thanks for advice,apriciate it,,,me and cam not know each other to well,I always avoid it but now looks like I have to

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Hey never thought of that,hope my tablet not on way out to ,will check with another device to eliminate,,taking pictures is great just recording vids it's almost like screen trYing to keep up,,never had this issues before and no change when setting changes,almost goes worse,,could be ribbon set to try,thanks again for idea
OK me tryed another device with same result,can still getting rolling pixels down the screen like picture can't keep up,very odd because the cam take photos perfect,,have tryed every cam setting I got with same result so must be ribbon cable set as next step,or the p4 I trying to get my hands on,,,might take cam apart for check,even reinstall of app not make it come right,

Update picture,just got cam back together,nothing looks cooked or damaged but without spare can't tell at moment,,this screenshot best I can get it video mode,,again the cam perfect,,can see picture is running down screen out of focus,,could this be video board or that board or other board or cam ?
Screenshot_20190419-115416.jpg

Does this problem show up in the video on the card? Or only on the video downlink to your display device?

Last edited:
Does this problem show up in the video on the card? Or only on the video downlink to tour display device?
HI yes shows on sd card aswell,it's like old tv where you get waves going down the screen,got me stumped cause each setting makes it worse ..tryed another 2 devices ,changed sd cards , tryed reformatted sd cards,restored cam settings,,reinstalled app,,disassembled camera for clean and inspection,,reassembled with same result,no ribbon set yet but that was next step,but yet it take perfect pictures

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic