Upgrading to an advanced

Reaction score
So quick question, I purchased a standard about a month ago as this is my first front and I didn't want to spend to much money incase I crashed it. Quickly realized this thing isn't hard to pilot and just requires common sense but also realized the distance sucks with it lol. Was waiting for the announcement of the 4 before deciding my next step but don't feel the 4 is worth the price tag compared to a 3a/p so I went ahead and listed my standard on eBay. My question to you all, I was reading a few post where people were talking that they found a advanced for 700. Was wondering if any of those people can chime in and give details on where to find those prices.

Thank

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

769 on amazon

Yea I saw a few 760s on eBay as well. Probably will grab that unless someone chimes in.

better off going with amazon over ebay or you can mod out your standard

I just bought an advanced from buydig.com. Should be here tomorrow. It was $800, but no tax or shipping and I found a coupon for $15 off. Plus, it comes with a free hard case which is what attracted me to the deal as I'd be in the market for one anyway.

Amazon. Best return policy if you have issues. If it has a problem in first month just return it without having to go through DJI or any of that stuff. Definitely worth it.

From America hehe. Shipping might be a little ridiculous

Amazon. Best return policy if you have issues. If it has a problem in first month just return it without having to go through DJI or any of that stuff. Definitely worth it.
Very good point. The one I just ordered from buydig is actually my second advanced. The first was an Amazon purchase that went back because of a defective gimbal/camera that gave me a tilted horizon during flight. I was going to just order from Amazon again, but the free case was too tempting.

Shipping is always ridiculous [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had the basic for less than a week before I ordered the ADVANCED. Just do it. You will never regret this decision

Yea I already did it. Bought a open boxed no flights advanced for 730

If you have, or know someone who has a .edu email address you can get a 10% off coupon from DJI and order from their store. I got mine a couple of weeks ago that way. Paid $719 no tax. Ordered on a Sunday and it was delivered that Friday.

Well that sucks lol it's already in the mail now. Oh well 730 isn't bad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic