Upgrading Firmware

Reaction score
Does anybody know if you have to do the firmware upgrades on your pc or can it be done using phone. Thanks.

you have to do it from your phone. it should tell you if you need a upgrade.

Yes it does but when it finishes and try to push the push here to start upgrade it does nothing,i think its even suppose to be highlighted in blue but it stays white. Also im using DJI Go4.

Yes it does but when it finishes and try to push the push here to start upgrade it does nothing,i think its even suppose to be highlighted in blue but it stays white. Also im using DJI Go4.
aha well i use go 3 so i dont know if its much different or not. Your connected to drone remote with the drone on and connected? then you should be able to click on a menu on the top right while in camera mode then it should brig up a downloading firmware page.

Did the app prompt you that an upgrade was available? If so, you need to download it first to your device before you can download it to the RC/AC. As Nate-X said, you need to power up the package before you can download the new firmware. If you type in 'how to download P4 firmware' in the search engine (magnifying glass) at the top of the page, look for the guide from 'msinger' and follow his instructions exactly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31