Upgrades installed, (pics inside).

Reaction score
I have received and installed my upgrades apart from the carbon props which still have not shown up!!!! Anyway installed is:

Flytrex Core v2
LED headlights
Big battery door
4000 mAh batteries.

Notice the slight modification of the frame to fit the slightly taller batteries in. The big door is great for fitting the extra wires in, especially for the lights.

do you have a pic of the flytrex core2?
thanks!

That guy has some cool stuff. I like the big mouth door!
big-mouth-6s.jpg

chapsrlz said:
do you have a pic of the flytrex core2?
thanks!

It is on the underside in the last pic with the little green LED on, very small and light!

jerrymac12000 said:
What is the total weight in grams for your quad and mods?

Unfortunately I don't have accurate scales so couldn't tell you. It is not that much heavier than stock though.

I ordered the Big Mouth battery door from Do3D4U on October 6th but never heard anything else about shipping. I tried emailing about order but got return to sender delivery failed. Has anyone else had luck with this vendor. I think my order # was 100000031. I take that to be order #31 total orders ever. Hoping for the best.

Ramz said:
I ordered the Big Mouth battery door from Do3D4U on October 6th but never heard anything else about shipping. I tried emailing about order but got return to sender delivery failed. Has anyone else had luck with this vendor. I think my order # was 100000031. I take that to be order #31 total orders ever. Hoping for the best.
Update- They did ship and I received today. To bad it was the wrong part. They sent Big Battery door instead of Big Mouth Battery Upgrade :cry:

lol hate when that happens. How about this one: I ordered a telemetry mount for my fpv setup - for whatever reason, they send me a thunderbolt cable instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20