Upgraded to 3.0 and now gimble does not work

Reaction score
I just installed the new 3.0 Firmware on my Phantom 2. I also re-calibrated the transmitter. I have the Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal with a GoPro 3+ black. I took it out for a test flight and the gimbal does not work. It just sits level. It will not tilt in response to the tilt control on the bottom of the transmitter.

If I turn on the transmitter and then the Phantom the gimbal "comes to attention" for a couple of seconds, tilts to about 45 degrees for a second and then goes back to level. However it will not respond to the tilt control. If I turn on the Phantom first the gimbal will wake up, sit at level for a few seconds and then tilt to 45 degrees and stays there. Then when I turn on the transmitter the gimbal will tilt back up to level and stay there but it will not respond to the tilt control

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?

Just a guess here, but you might have to plug the phantom to your computer and log on to the naza software and make sure you have the gimbal pitch control channel activated.

I figured out the problem. After I did the upgrade I missed doing the X1 Calibration. When I did this the gimbal was ok.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20