Upgraded Radio Controller for Vision Plus

Reaction score
Hello Quad Hobbyists,I was wondering if anybody has used the new radio controller for the vision plus? New Remote has a Throttle lock: allows the Copter to desend steadily,Trainer Port: Connects the controller to the computer for fly simulation.The upgraded 5.8G remote control comes with new features, including a gimbal control dial, built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicatorsThe new remote control is compatible with Phantom 2 Vision+,I am looking for some Feedback Thanks alot

This remote controller has been out for quite some time now. It's shipped with version 3 of the Vision+.

I have been using the new controller for a few months,first on the FC40, and now with my F450 . Has a great tilt wheel and the battery last a long time. I don't use the locking stick.

Reactions: robert stephens
following. not sure if I want to upgrade. Pros? aside from the obvious. Cons?
The reason I upgraded was I broke my original , the rechargeable battery and indicator is great along with the gimbal wheel.
$99.00 on Amazon

Reactions: robert stephens
It Works the Vision and the Vision Plus I have 2 of them for both quads I just named other then the tilt wheel and the Lipo battery its the same controller as my regular Vision controller. Its nice not to keep buying double A batteries but the throttle lock is annoying

Thanks for the comments,I also heard the throttle lock is annoying,tomorrow I receive my new controller,cannot wait to try it,is it possible to bind one controller to both of my quads ? I have the vision and the vision plus,I don't fly both planes at the same time but I'd like to use the new controller on each plane to use the jog wheel,is there software available to the jog wheel in the application? Thanks again guys

Throttle lock is easily disabled. Just need to open the controller and loosen the screw on it.

OK -- this may be the stoopid question of the day, so please be gentle. :eek:

When charging the new style controller, should the switch be on the "off" or "on" position?

Thanks!

...is it possible to bind one controller to both of my quads ? I have the vision and the vision plus,I don't fly both planes at the same time but I'd like to use the new controller on each plane to use the jog wheel...Thanks again guys

You would need to bind the controller to whichever drone you wanted to fly that day or session. Plenty of YouTube videos available on how to bind...

So I received my new upgraded controller for my vision plus today and I am a little confused,the gimbal control dial works great,only problem when I turn on the dji vision application the gimbal control dial stops working,the application takes over,i don't see and way to disable the application control.Does anyone have a solution ? otherwise it would be useless to not open the application and take benefit of the recording and fpv

krsdj1, calibrate your remote controller like this. The important part is the settings in the video -- but, a calibration won't hurt either since your remote controller is new.

I got the new transmitter about 6 weeks ago and am very pleased with it. The main thing I wanted was the gimbal control wheel and it's what the phantom should have had from the get-go. I can now smoothly and precisely control the camera pitch without taking my hand off the transmitter. Everything else is pretty much the same for me since I don't care about the trainer port and the lithium battery is OK, but you got great battery life out of the AA's anyway.

Hello Quad Hobbyists,I was wondering if anybody has used the new radio controller for the vision plus? New Remote has a Throttle lock: allows the Copter to desend steadily,Trainer Port: Connects the controller to the computer for fly simulation.The upgraded 5.8G remote control comes with new features, including a gimbal control dial, built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicatorsThe new remote control is compatible with Phantom 2 Vision+,I am looking for some Feedback Thanks alot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj