upgraded FW now I'm in a restricted fly zone

Reaction score
Title says it all, I upgraded to the new firmware and now an 80 mile radius around me pops up as restricted and I keep getting alarms and pop ups. I live in southern Indiana with a small local airport about 10 miles away which still shows on the map but it is now the center of a restricted zone..

Title says it all, I upgraded to the new firmware and now an 80 mile radius around me pops up as restricted and I keep getting alarms and pop ups. I live in southern Indiana with a small local airport about 10 miles away which still shows on the map but it is now the center of a restricted zone..

Do you know of good spots in Southern Indiana to fly? I am going down in a few days and want to capture some fall foliage. I looked up on the DNR website and they do not allow drones inside Brown County State Park, so I am looking for my best options to catch the fall color.

Do you know of good spots in Southern Indiana to fly? I am going down in a few days and want to capture some fall foliage. I looked up on the DNR website and they do not allow drones inside Brown County State Park, so I am looking for my best options to catch the fall color.

Fly just outside of the State Park - get a good vantage point where you can fly over it - somewhere elevated & fly like fook (line of sight, of course)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj