Upgraded ESC's/motors now new issues...

Reaction score
Hello all, haven't been in for a while so my apologies if anyone has brought up this issue prior to now...

I have upgraded the ESC's to V2 and installed the new 2312 motors into my P2V+ and also using the new props. Because I changed some of the hardware, I did an advanced IMU cal etc etc before flying, compass cal etc etc, problem is now it will not hover in one spot, it wanders all over the place, it also seems to oscillate/wobble from side to side occasionally. I have not been game to fly it more that about 15ft off the ground and I stand near by just in case it falls out of the sky :roll: Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Any advice would be helpful,
Cheers

He should not need to adjust any gains. The issue is the ESC's with version 2.0. That versions firmware does not match the motors. Those ESC's will soon fail and the quad will crash. If you want any chance at saving your quad now, install the 2.1 ESC's.

Good luck!

flyNfrank said:
He should not need to adjust any gains. The issue is the ESC's with version 2.0. That versions firmware does not match the motors. Those ESC's will soon fail and the quad will crash. If you want any chance at saving your quad now, install the 2.1 ESC's.

Good luck!

Speaking of gains, when I checked out my quad in Assistant the Basic settings were all 120% and the Altitude (or is it Attitude) settings were both 200%. The Defaults are quite different, any reason to run default?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic