Upgrade not available?

Reaction score
I just got one of the new batteries (PH2-5200mAh-11.1v) and it came with a note that says to upgrade the Phantom to 1.0.2.7 or above. When I plug my Phantom into Phantom Assistant, all I see is 1.0.2.10. Is it safe to fly with this battery or not?

Is 1.0.2.1 > 1.0.2.7?

yeah that was stupid on their part. they should have done 1.0.3.0. from what im reading on these and other forums they cant do anything right with their batteries. i was set to pull the trigger but the battery issues have me looking at other manufacturers now.

dptcalvin said:
I just got one of the new batteries (PH2-5200mAh-11.1v) and it came with a note that says to upgrade the Phantom to 1.0.2.7 or above. When I plug my Phantom into Phantom Assistant, all I see is 1.0.2.10. Is it safe to fly with this battery or not?

Conventional software versioning would say that 1.0.2.10 is later than 1.0.2.7.
i.e. 10 > 7

Ah, didn't know that. From a math perspective, it's the other way around. Thanks for the clarification!

I think he was looking at the decimal notation in which case 0.10 is smaller than 0.7. Regardless, DJI batteries suck. Where are my Limefuel 6,000mAh batteries?!?

ianwood said:
I think he was looking at the decimal notation in which case 0.10 is smaller than 0.7. Regardless, DJI batteries suck. Where are my Limefuel 6,000mAh batteries?!?

Yep!

And yah, I'm waiting for those Limefuels!

dptcalvin said:
Ah, didn't know that. From a math perspective, it's the other way around. Thanks for the clarification!
Easy mistake to make so no sweat.
This is not a single mathematical number. It is a hierarchy of four numbers which use a full stop/decimal point as a field delimiter.

dptcalvin said:

I don't follow that as 10 is greater than (>) 7. But, maybe the 'new' math has changed things! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav