Upgrade needed?

Reaction score
So from time to time the thing says there is a new upgrade and it is needed.

So what is up with that?

Forgive me but I'm going to ask the obvious. Are you currently using the latest firmware for the Phantom and the controller? As well as the latest App?

I get the same thing.."Red triangle "aircraft update required" of course I had the latest firmware. This is my second P3 pro and I did the update last week. After getting the update notice on my app I did the update again. And got a " the version is the same as the precious update" I have been just closing the warning and flying with no problem. but I too am curious WHY

Forgive me but I'm going to ask the obvious. Are you currently using the latest firmware for the Phantom and the controller? As well as the latest App?

I would guess probably NO, I a using the firmware that works for me. I am good with that.

So from time to time the thing says there is a new upgrade and it is needed.

So what is up with that?

It did the same for me after updating both my Phantom and RC to the latest firmware as well as the latest DJI Go app. It hasn't done this tho after the last few power cycles since I redid IMU and Gimbal Calibrations. It could be a a random bug in the firmware or the go app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers