UPGRADE MOTOR

Reaction score
hello guys... any one tried this Tiger Motor Antigravity MN2214 920KV T Upgrade - DJI Phantom 2 FC40 Vision Plus ? please give us feed back thanks

Dirty Bird said:
I personally feel they are a lot of money (~$200) & work for a negligible increase in performance.

$200 for the 10% increase of efficiency?

Mannyx said:
Dirty Bird said:
I personally feel they are a lot of money (~$200) & work for a negligible increase in performance.

$200 for the 10% increase of efficiency?

10% of efficiency increase, if true, will maybe give you a minute or a minute and a half more flight time out of a battery and that's about it.

Anybody interested of buying these motors? Get at me, the package has been opened but motors have never been soldered to the phantom and they are never used, only 2 motors have been out the box one time. I never used them since im not very good at soldering, so dont want to take any risks soldering to the ESC, and the original motors are ok in my opinion.

paulajayne said:
For that money buy more batteries

Correct ..., buy 1 batteries it will give you assurance of flight time 20mins additional.. Thanks guys

ado said:
Anybody interested of buying these motors? Get at me, the package has been opened but motors have never been soldered to the phantom and they are never used, only 2 motors have been out the box one time. I never used them since im not very good at soldering, so dont want to take any risks soldering to the ESC, and the original motors are ok in my opinion.

Which version do you have? I'd be interested depending which version you have. PM me.

slothead said:
Paulajayne needs to change her avatar. Every time I see it I forget what the thread is about! :)
:lol: I like her. Sexy and a smart phantom pilot? Too bad I'm married! :D

Last time I looked I was a she. LOL

Having lots of fun with my PV2+ Now looking at best camera upgrade - maybe DJI on the Phantom 3 will go 4K.

paulajayne said:

Having lots of fun with my PV2+ Now looking at best camera upgrade - maybe DJI on the Phantom 3 will go 4K.
I can take a look and make sure. :twisted:

paulajayne said:

I don't always look at members names and avatars on here. I need to start paying better attention! Look what I'm missing!

And to think, I thought this forum was just a bunch of old men, playing with toys, who never outgrew their childhood! :lol:

BTW... my avatar is really me (selfie). I work in Photoshop a lot. :)

Best camera upgrade? Sell your PV2+ and buy a P2, Zenmuse H3-3D and GoPro Hero 4. :D

Attachments

• 16216.jpg
    16216.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 208

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj