Updating ?

RMJ

Reaction score
Do I really benefit from updating software, app and firmware? I read about a lot of trouble and some good experiences. It has been a year since I bought it. I now have100+ flights. Everything works fine. I never flew anything before but found this easy to learn. Seems like the aggravation I read doesn't justify the effort and risks. Have fun flying my friends.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
726cc45064fbc181d9b5e53acab1ea10.jpg

Im with ya man, been on the same vesion (1.2.6) for almost a year. Works great and no problems. Sure, I dont have follow me or orbit, but dont need it. Also have a dedicated tablet I keep in airplane mode. Crazy how may updates are always being forced. Just want something to fly reliably and take pictues. They got it right in the begining.

Happy flying man!

Dude, if you're getting that kind of altitude with your current versions, I would most definitely not update.

I've been running 1.4 since it was released and finally the past weekend I bit the bullet and updated. So far the aircraft definitely looks more stable in the air. I'll continue to test and see what results I find and I'll make sure to post here.

Are there warranty/DJI Care issues that might be void if your aircraft isn't fully updated and it crashes?

After 100 flights and a year old what warranty? If it crashes it is because I screwed up or there was outside interference

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic