Updating?

Reaction score
I will be receiving my P3A today, I'm assuming it probably has firmware version 1.1.9, do you guys recommend updating it to version 1.2.8? Thanks for any input in advanced.

Reactions: Kevin H.
Not at this time-- with the unanswered questions regarding the new upgrade.

Cool, I was thinking the same thing, just wanted confirmation from the experts. Thanks again.

Well I received the phantom, charged the batteries, signed up on the pilot app, turns out the firmware is version 1.1.5. Should I update the firmware now?

Reactions: Mako79 and Kevin H.
I appreciate it, I just wasn't sure if its cool to fly on firmware that old. Thanks for the 1.1.9.

I bought my p3 advanced last week. It Came with 1.1.5 firmware. I updated straight to 1.2.8 before even turning on, both aircraft and rc. Everything works perfectly, smooth video feed with nexus 5 on Android 5.1.1 (usb debug enabled), vps works great.

Reactions: AlmostaJoker
The new upgrade 1.2.8 has added a bug to, the vps. It's not good so I would definately recommemd not upgrading until this is resolved. Update was only for a camera issue.

how to check the firmware version on p3p, in details please , since i didn't find the right screen on the pilot that tell ??? thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik