Updating-Technical Requirements

Reaction score
I am trying to update my DJIGo and verify it. I am getting varied error messages, and find the process very frustrating. Do I need to have the aircraft connected with the WiFi link during the process? I do it through my tablet, and if the aircraft is connected via the WiFi, then my phone loses its connection and can not connect to the net. So I get weird messages, but the bottom line is that the P3 performance is very limited and I can not lift the restrictions. How do you guys do this? And can anyone suggest ways I can get to use my P3std?
Thanks,,,,,,,

What mobile device are you using?

How are you trying to update the app? From what version to what version?

Note that you shouldn't have your aircraft and controller connected to your mobile device while you are updating the app. There's no need for that. Normally, you just go to the app store for your mobile device (right on the device).

Also, what "restrictions" are you trying to lift?

Thank you for your reply. The limitations are that if I get to abt 20m altitiude and about 50m away, it reports loss of signal and is now returning home. It used to just freeze in the air and did not respond to commands to fly further or higher from those distances.
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. From the About button, the app is 3.1.10. Ver is marked as n.a.
I note that when I launched the app to check the version, it did not ask for an update. If it is a current version, how do I verify on the net to DJI to lift its height and distance retrictions?
Thanks, Adrian

You have to log out of DJI account in the Go app, and then re log back in to lift restrictions.

Thanks Stuka75, where, in the Go app, do I find the buttons etc to log on, then off again? I cant find anything relevant but I am easily confused!

Thanks Stuka75, where, in the Go app, do I find the buttons etc to log on, then off again? I cant find anything relevant but I am easily confused!

Open app
Click on me
Click on settings sprocket top right
Click on red sign out
See below
43c7a875044ef414479d24746262a155.jpg
a5100584f8cc2ec713ab1182703b6155.jpg
0628b7a340a7c58154ebd3839b13c392.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics