Updating profile

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out it's sort of bugging me now I have over 80 hours of flight time and tons of photos and video but still on level zero in the DJI app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jointeffort
I've been wondering about this also. Mine says "you need to upload the flight record to gain EXP".
I have synced all my flights but is there something else I am missing?

In your Flight Record screen do you have the little triangle with the cloud in it to the left of each flight ?

Affirmative. ( it's on the right side though)
Yea I meant my other left..got two :rolleyes: lol
Maybe try re syncing all of them again .Other than that you guys got me .

I really don't have a clue . It's got to be a setting somewhere to fix it but like I said I haven't a clue .
I have seen this in the P3 section awhile back but would never find it .
I will do a quick search and if I find the thread bring it back here :)

Reactions: CRF319
I did find this and will quote @snerd as he knows way more than me about this app .
This was from Oct.
I believe it takes a LOT of flying to move those levels. I have over 300 miles flown to be at 28.
Now maybe he will chime in with an answer .

Reactions: CRF319
It appears that it only works on my Android tablet. It has no experience numbers on my iOS device.

My Galaxy Tab 3 the 8" inch............................

12744623_822474131213996_5252839341838993416_n.jpg

And the amount of time and distance.....................................

12672003_822474171213992_7228017408489552031_o.jpg

But the upper Experience level image does not show anything on my iPad Air 2. It's at 0 zero.

Reactions: dirkclod
I think it's just another little glitch that DJI hasn't gotten around to fixing yet. Seems to be more and more silly little problems, usually on the software side of things. Then again, they may not even know about it!

Mine were there before I uploaded any so don't think that's it . I did a search and saw this in a thread .
Re-Sync your logs and they should come back
Now use my search and put in the middle ..Flight logs not showing.. and you might see something there that will help you.
Other than that I got nothing,sorry

Actually I kindly disagree. Popped from Lvl 0 to 7 after finally figuring out how to share my first photo from DJI Go on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31