Updating P4 batteries.

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to update batteries of P4?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You go through your normal process to fly, start your RC, tablet/phone and then your Phantom. While the DJI Go App is still on it's main page (before pressing the camera button) you have to wait there for a prompt to come up that it detects incompatible hardware and you should update it. You then slide the slider across to update.

I believe that during the last firmware update of the Phantom to the latest version it automatically updated the battery that was installed in your Phantom during that process. Many of us had a message come up at about 96% that an incompatible device was detected but the message went away on it's own, I believe this was detecting the battery needed updating and it did it automatically.

I tried to update the battery I had installed when I updated to the latest firmware and it would not detect an update, that is why I believe it was done automatically. So, if you only have one battery and it was used during the latest firmware update you may already be done, just a heads up.

You can find detailed instructions for updating the batteries here.

I tried all my 4 batteries but I got no message from DJI GO app.

Is your remote controller turned on and connected to your mobile device? How long did you wait for the message to appear in DJI GO?

You need to go to the dji front page. Press the dji logo when in camera/flight mode and wait for the message.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was waiting for almost 5 minutes on each battery. Everything is properly connected.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl