Updates.

Reaction score
When updating hardware on my Phantom. Do I do this through the software? Also does everything else need to be updated the same way, controller, iosd,gimball, 2.4 data link. Does everything get updated through one port?

You update through the Vision Assistant Software you downloaded from the site. Plug your Phantom into your computer via USB cord and turn it on. Open your Asistant software and click the update tab. It will show you what you need to update if anything. Click update and it will update everything. You may have to update your Tx through the RC Assistant.

Just a tip, the new software is fine but I would wait until a couple of weeks after an update comes out to update your Phantom after you do this one. Sometimes they release the updates that have a lot of bugs. Wait a couple weeks and get feedback from the board everytime a new update comes out. This goes for the Vision App as well.

He has a Phantom 2 not a vision nor a vision+.

jason said:
He has a Phantom 2 not a vision nor a vision+.

Seeing as how he posted in the general discussion forum and didn't state what craft he has then its best to cover all aspects of the updates system, someone who had a vision or plus may read this thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik