Update

Reaction score
Just got the Phantom 4 and when I loaded DJI Go it said I had an update. So I downloaded it, but then it says to connect the aircraft with the included cable, I assume to the other port on the TX. When I do that the software says "aircraft not connected". So I guess I can't upload the update to the aircraft. Any suggestions. I have not taken it outside yet but I did get an OK to fly inside without GPS.

Make sure you leave the controller on when you do this operation. I didn't and I received the same saying.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What said it had an update? I mean, what is the update for? the Aircraft, the controller, the batteries or the DJI GO app itself? I'm trying to understand what exactly is asking for the update.

Well as soon as I hook the TX to the DJI Go app and turned the quad on the app told me there was an update. I'm new to DJI Go so I said go ahead. I did not make note of version or nothing. I thought it was referring to the quad. Anyway after watching the thermometer bar for awhile it said the download was done. When I touch the bar with the download it tells me to hook up the quad using the short USB to mini USB cable then hook that short cable up to the TX. It then says aircraft not connected. Sorry I can't be more specific than that. I know that it fly's great because I just had it outdoors and it seems great.

Turn on the quad and tx and app like your getting ready to fly. Then, using your cords, plug the quad into the device with the app. This will require you to unplug the cable from the tx to the device. Then update.

Reactions: Drone Master
Sounds like he was not connecting the bird to the mobile device, instead he was connecting the bird to the transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20