Update

Reaction score
Has anyone updated to the newest version on the DJI app? I see I need to upgrade it but was wanting to check with you guys first.

Still thinking on it,,what to gain ,i still on 4.1.3,,i got sayin if not broke dont fix but i seem to want to update,,,,,anyone recken ok to update app not firmware or gota do both,,???or if i do one i get prompt to do other

Reactions: Micky
Still thinking on it,,what to gain ,i still on 4.1.3,,i got sayin if not broke dont fix but i seem to want to update,,,,,anyone recken ok to update app not firmware or gota do both,,???or if i do one i get prompt to do other
When I updated the P4 firmware to the latest I saw wobbly flight and new restrictions with NFZ. I also read about others having similar issues. So, I downgraded to 0602. My APP was probably a version before 4.1.7. I intended to keep it there for now. Unfortunately, it upgraded automatically to 4.1.7 I learned how to downgrade the APP and went back to 4.0.8.
I didn't notice any issue running the later version with the downgraded firmware BUT, downgrading is hard. It took me several days fiddling with it before it worked. So I'm staying put for now. I'm in no hurry to update anything since it's working.

Geo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl