Update updated update.

Reaction score
I open the DJI APP. It tells me the RC needs to update. The software already installed is 1.6.0. It prompts me to download. I download. It updates to 1.6. Promps me to delete firmware downloaded. Prompts me to restart RC. I restart RC.

It tells me RC needs to needs to update..............

Feels like I am groundhog day. It has 1.6 installed so why does it need to update?

Oh and before anyone says it probably wants to upgrade the aircraft its already at 1.8.

I actually tried to upgrade the software again this is my log entry :-

========== 2016.05.05 09:51:43 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.08.0080.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft

Oh and before anyone says it probably wants to upgrade the aircraft its already at 1.8.

I actually tried to upgrade the software again this is my log entry :-

========== 2016.05.05 09:51:43 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.08.0080.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft
(and after restarting the RC still says it needs up update)

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

I open the DJI APP. It tells me the RC needs to update. The software already installed is 1.6.0. It prompts me to download. I download. It updates to 1.6. Promps me to delete firmware downloaded. Prompts me to restart RC. I restart RC.

It tells me RC needs to needs to update..............

Feels like I am groundhog day. It has 1.6 installed so why does it need to update?
I did the same this morning, everything the controller updated, now it connects but it displays "Signal Lost", I do have telemetry, but no longer can control my camera.... I deleted, reinstalled, ends up the same thing. When I attempt to open Litchi, it reports that it can not open? using an ACER a801 on Android????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31