update to 1.3

Reaction score
Hey guys,

When I go to fly my drone, it says an update is required and i have to update to 1.3 to do in app updating (???)

Does that mean i should update to 1.3 because i have older firmware?

Thanks

1.3 is the update where they changed the RC update over to being done live through the go app. Being that it's automatic and we're on 1.6.0 now, I think it will bypass the 1.3 and move on up to the current but I'm not positive. Updating is your choice, if you stay where you are it will flash the "needs update" for a few seconds and then it will go to "Safe to Fly"and you can take off.

If you're using a version older than 1.3, you must install 1.3 before installing 1.6. If needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Reactions: bodine
1.3 is the update where they changed the RC update over to being done live through the go app. Being that it's automatic and we're on 1.6.0 now, I think it will bypass the 1.3 and move on up to the current but I'm not positive. Updating is your choice, if you stay where you are it will flash the "needs update" for a few seconds and then it will go to "Safe to Fly"and you can take off.
So should i update to 1.3 before 1.6?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4