Update limitations

Reaction score
while setting up my ne p4adv it prompted me to update firmware. But warned me about limitations afterwards.

Since I fly litchi mostly can I go without that particular update? Thank you

Attachments

• F31BD27A-CADD-4756-BF15-FF1009338CA1.jpeg
    F31BD27A-CADD-4756-BF15-FF1009338CA1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 351
while setting up my ne p4adv it prompted me to update firmware. But warned me about limitations afterwards.
Since I fly litchi mostly can I go without that particular update?
It's just warning you that you will have to sign-in to your DJI account again after the update.
Then you can fly as normal.

Reactions: ABTOCMEPTb
I have not updated anything since I switched to Litchi in November 2016. No problems and I don’t get annoying notices to upgrade.

Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
Don't update !! It's a gimmick!! DJI or others are trying to make money out of your problems caused by updating. Never updated in two years, almost one hundred flights, no crash, no issues ! I will be pasting this on every post that involves issues after updating so people will finally realize it's causing more trouble than benefits.;) "if it ain't brokin why fix it"

Don't update !! It's a gimmick!! DJI or others are trying to make money out of your problems caused by updating. Never updated in two years, almost one hundred flights, no crash, no issues ! I will be pasting this on every post that involves issues after updating so people will finally realize it's causing more trouble than benefits.;) "if it ain't brokin why fix it"

Horrible advice. Believe it or not, some updates not only fix problems, sometimes they add FEATURES that many of us ask for.

Horrible advice. Believe it or not, some updates not only fix problems, sometimes they add FEATURES that many of us ask for.
Maybe but out of the box DJI GO 4 app for example comes with so many features to fly with. I'm sure most droners aren't using half of them !

Maybe but out of the box DJI GO 4 app for example comes with so many features to fly with. I'm sure most droners aren't using half of them !

That's true but how do you think we got from DJI Go3 to Go4? Updating . . .

That's true but how do you think we got from DJI Go3 to Go4? Updating . . .
Sorry i got carried away.. Because there are so many posts about people having issues after firmware update, makes me questioned "do i really want more features on my drone while risking to introduce issues that i did not have before ??" It's flipping the coin !!!

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1