P3 Firmware update firmware

Reaction score
gggrrrr hi everyone just got my new phantom 3 prof take out box and fly some said,got it home its asking a newcomer to upload new firmwear.some videos show take card out and load with blah blah some say leave in drone and connect to internet, ive managed to download what i think is the new update stick micro in adaptor stick in computer and drag across the card doesnt show on my laptop.sitting here with a £1000 ornament charging phone and drone battery for a second time and its never moved.its never wanted to start up with the exsisting firmware. will have to wait till one day i see somebody with one in my area.
dumfries scotland.

Updating firmware is optional ....it should fly with the firmware which is currently installed.
When you say it wouldn't start up, have you registered the drone through the GO app yet?....that needs to be done before you can use it.

Sick of trying guys, control seems ok the screen keeps saying upgrade needed for aircraft.tried and put something on the microcard but still nothing.the tutorials seem easy but when u leave them there is always something that comes up that it didnt show u and back to square 1[emoji29][emoji25][emoji53][emoji20][emoji36][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sick of trying guys, control seems ok the screen keeps saying upgrade needed for aircraft.tried and put something on the microcard but still nothing.the tutorials seem easy but when u leave them there is always something that comes up that it didnt show u and back to square 1[emoji29][emoji25][emoji53][emoji20][emoji36][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app
This sorted . eventually. Cheers

kojie007

Partly me not knowing enough about computers and once i learnt that i had to download the open the file then unzip only the file that said bin.then once it was opened drag it over to the card to put back in aircfraft.sounds easy now but not at the time.i didnt know about these files and i didnt have an unzip app surprisingly on my laptop so i was never going to open it[emoji32]

kojie007

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20