Update Fails

Reaction score
Just picked up the P4. I successfully updated one firmware update. The Assistant then told me of the latest-1.00.0288.

I cannot get it to successfully update. It goes 100% then says Failed and Retry. I never had any problems with my P2 and P3. I'm not happy with this.

Happened to me, too. I ended up trying it with my iPhone instead of IPad Air 2 and used an OEM lighting cable from Apple. It worked, then. Not sure why it wouldn't before.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm trying that now. Looks like it's going to work. Thanks.

Do you know if we need to keep the Assistant software? I'd rather just use my iPad.

I just unboxed my P4 and was setting it up to do all the updates, it updated the controller and it looked like it updated the P4 and battery, but I'm still getting a message that the aircraft needs updating and I need to download an update from the DJI GO site, but there are no updates there, any suggestions?

63ea62fc85d05d1cc3652de9d1a6c2d7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Use your tablet/phone. Go to the Phantom 4 page in the Go app, download the firmware, and then hook it up to the bird.

Hope someone can help.....phanthom 4 advanced, gone to update firmware downloaded BIN file, transferred to reformatted disc. Started up bird goes through lil dance then when expect bleeps I get nothing deadly quiet. There's lights at front stay on and rearvyellow flash. The green light on gimbal stays on . Left for 50 mins An gave up. Checked sd card after an no txt file

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers