Update dji go 2.8.2

Reaction score
Hello class I'm serious problems with dji go after automatically update the playstore the application can no longer fly properly is up the drone and application shut down, lock and simply not can perform recordings, much less fly by FPV was using version 2.8 .1 and it has been updated to version 2.8.2 and is happening all these errors I am unable to fly. someone has a tip on how to roll back the app, I have done firmware donwgrade the drone and not results. I use Zenphone 2 Asus to drive is a spectacular machine flew beautifully until yesterday and now I'm on the ground unable to fly if someone goes through it tell me something thanks!

I was informed by a friend of Portugal which is sponsored by dji which can take up to 7 days for dji release a fix this disastrous version seems that I can only hope, anyway I will be attentive to the forum to see if more people report something similar to They managed to solve.

I've turned off auto updates precisely for this reason, 2.8.1 affected my range so I was hoping 2.8.2 would fix it but it appears it's made it worse

Reactions: Talles Freitas
I've turned off auto updates precisely for this reason, 2.8.1 affected my range so I was hoping 2.8.2 would fix it but it appears it's made it worse

I have a friend who was ready to update yesterday and I warned him not to get out of version 2.8.1 it already gave a locked but still worked it caught the update and is flying smoothly. We can only hope

Ahh, sorry, I'm on iOS.

I use an Asus Zenphone2 better phone device that already flew !! Ja fly with Ipad mini 64gb and the app crashed and lost the signal very heated iPad and battery fast discharges. Iphone 6s caught 2x turned off the cell phone there and bought a Asus was being happy until yesterday when the DJI DJI updated GO APP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20