UPDATE* Custom P3P Bundle $700 OBO Long Range/Upgraded Motors

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to sell my custom P3P. I already own a Mavic Air and I am interested in getting into FPV quad racing. I bought it second hand in July of 2019 and have only flown it a handful of times. I am looking to sell everything together rather than part out items.

This bundle will come with the following:

-Heavy duty watertight case that holds everything, also has wheels for easy travel
-Custom Phantom 3 Pro with KDE direct motors installed by a hobby shop
-Hydrodipped carbon shell
-Custom controller with a 4 mile range, completely modified for extra range
-1 OEM DJI battery
-1 OEM DJI charger
-4 OEM DJI propellers - when using these propellers, the drone vibrates in the air however it’s a simple fix. Just balance the props. The props are fairly new anyway, I bought them recently
-OEM DJI gimbal lock
-4 Motor covers to protect the motors during travel

The modifications really were not cheap and this bird is one of a kind. I’ll post pictures as soon as I get a chance. In the meantime, feel free to message me if anyone is interested. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it👍

I’m open to any offers. I don’t have a set price; just let me know what you would like to pay for it. I want this quad to go to a good home. Thanks everyone for reading this. 🙏

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please read the last paragraph as I have updated the pricing. I’m open to all offers.

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, here you go.

Attachments

Reaction score
The props are not black since I have replaced them with white ones. Other than that, the drone listed in the photos is the same. Some items like gimbal protector, motor caps, etc. are not shown but WILL be included. Ill post some more photos as well.

Reaction score
Wondering if you still have it for sale and what are you trying to get for it. Did you figure out why the other guy was getting a error obstruction with the motors

Reaction score
Still for sale. Error obstruction is caused by the stronger motors, sometimes all of the props don’t start when you try to prime the motors therefore that message occurs. If you try again, it should work. They will all start, just sometimes that happens. Nothing is wrong, just a side effect of the stronger motors.

Reaction score
I’m looking to get $750 OBO for everything, we can talk about shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom Flyer 2019