Update 4.01.02?

Reaction score
Hey guys i haven't updated my phantom sins the last update.

I heard that with the geofencing you cant start up your phantom 4 in nofly zone is this true?

Is this the latest update? When was released?

DJI-GO-Geo-System.png

I was just ratf*cked by this today. I updated the firmware a week or so ago and have only flown out of town until today. Today, at a location I have flown at thousands of times, I was blocked from taking off because of a (non-existent) NFZ. It didn't click until much later that it might have been an issue of the latest firmware. I didn't notice the option to disable it until it was too late.

See the geofencing makes me nervous. I get that there are places that you shouldn't fly around, but how far will they go with this option. They could just shut it down everywhere and you would have a $1500 paper weight.

Again just my .02 soooo.....

It's not very accurate in my area. Have it on my iPhone which I don't use for my p3p. It shows 2 heliports at 2 local hospitals. One was demolished 10 years ago and the other one was demolished last year. Go figure!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just succeeded in flying in NFZ near (300m) from an airport in Canada with DJI "unlimit" function . . anything but straight forward but it can be done safely with the right approvals and phone calls. Does anyone have any actual dji documentation on the "unilimit" software switch. . .or the app function modification to v3.0.0 in general . . very confusing. . . and frustrating.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj