Update 3.06 locked ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I saw the 3.06 update thread locked , why ? It's in the general discussion forum now . I hardly ever go there , I pretty much stay on the + forum. Why not let it be here ? I'm sure I'm not alone.. I don't understand theres plenty of duplicate threads on these forums , so why not let this be ? I'm sure the plus guys have different issues with it than the p2 guys.

firmware updates aren't a Vision-specific thing, so I see the logic. This subforum is for Vision (plus) specific topics that don't apply to any other model, and a firmware update doesn't fall into that category.

There's a lot of good information in General (and a lot of nonsense sure)... you may want to broaden your horizons a bit but if you choose to silo yourself in one subforum you're missing out. your choice of course I'm just trying to be encouraging.

It is in the general area as it is a general topic that affects all Phantom 2 users. If it was an update that only pertained to the P2+ it would be there. The forum frowns upon duplicate topics. Hope that answers your question.

*These type of questions are better off sent as a PM to a moderator for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl