Unusual incident

Gagey52

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Had an unusual incident this morning. Finished the mission, walked over to the P4Pv2, turned off the battery and retrieved the unit. As I was walking back to the vehicle one of the motors started to rotate. It only last for a couple of seconds, should I be concerned. That sounds like a Dear Dorothy Dix, but, has anyone else had this happen to them?
regards
Gagey52

Had an unusual incident this morning. Finished the mission, walked over to the P4Pv2, turned off the battery and retrieved the unit. As I was walking back to the vehicle one of the motors started to rotate. It only last for a couple of seconds, should I be concerned. That sounds like a Dear Dorothy Dix, but, has anyone else had this happen to them?
regards
Gagey52
It must have still wanted to fly ,,cant say I heard of that one but being a phantom it dont surprise me anymore ,each one has a mind of it's own :),pull the battery next time to prevent it ,your probably have to upload some data so some can read it to see why it start or not fully shut down

Reactions: Gagey52 and Capt KO
regards
Gagey52

is it possible that it was just the wind catching the props. , never had that happen, but i have had the props catch the wind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic