Unusual incident

Reaction score
Had an unusual incident this morning. Finished the mission, walked over to the P4Pv2, turned off the battery and retrieved the unit. As I was walking back to the vehicle one of the motors started to rotate. It only last for a couple of seconds, should I be concerned. That sounds like a Dear Dorothy Dix, but, has anyone else had this happen to them?
regards
Gagey52

Reactions: ianzone

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Had an unusual incident this morning. Finished the mission, walked over to the P4Pv2, turned off the battery and retrieved the unit. As I was walking back to the vehicle one of the motors started to rotate. It only last for a couple of seconds, should I be concerned. That sounds like a Dear Dorothy Dix, but, has anyone else had this happen to them?
regards
Gagey52
It must have still wanted to fly ,,cant say I heard of that one but being a phantom it dont surprise me anymore ,each one has a mind of it's own :),pull the battery next time to prevent it ,your probably have to upload some data so some can read it to see why it start or not fully shut down

Reactions: Gagey52 and Capt KO

Capt KO

Capt KO
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
😳? Wonder if the logs would show those 2 seconds. If it still had power? Strange, new one on me too.

Reactions: ianzone and Gagey52

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
regards
Gagey52
is it possible that it was just the wind catching the props. , never had that happen, but i have had the props catch the wind.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kosmo_gizmo