Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. jbuzalic

I am using my ph4 in 4k video and when i try to see it in my IOS devices, a iphone 6splus and an ipad pro(which are all uptodate) it says thar video is unsupported. I founf this very strabge because the iphone records in 4 k

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. Phantom Juice

I'm not an expert on this stuff but which format are you recording in? It's either MOV or mp4. I'm pretty sure MOV is for Apple. Maybe you're recording in mp4

3. Scott Bell

Has anyone figured this out?

I'm having the same problem with this error on videos taken with a Mavic Pro and viewed on an iPhone 7Plus and iPad Pro (all with updated firmware). It almost seems that the problem pops up when importing the video files while on wifi because as soon as I import them, iCloud starts uploading them, and at that point somehow they become corrupted. If I upload them when not on wifi, they seem to import fine, although I haven't done extensive testing on this.

Anyine else having this problem?

4. GreekUnorthodox

I'm having the same problem. I download right to my iPhone 6s and the pictures are fine but the video does not play.

ianzone likes this.
  5. ianzone

6. ianzone

Hi mucked up last post,have u tryed to format sd card

7. SAHC

I came across same issues...installed iMovie onto my iPhone 6s and my iPad mini2....if you reduce from 4k to 2.7 res for the iPad, the videos will run when you draw them into the iMovie program and will run on the device once finalized in the program ...the iPhone 6s would allow the 4k videos in the iMovie program to play ....hope that helps..was told by Apple techno geeks that this is because the iPads and iPhones are not complete operating systems like the MacBook or iMac

ianzone likes this.
  8. GreekUnorthodox

That did it! The problem was the 4K...too big for iPhone and iPad...and, frankly, my PC. I recently upgraded my PC to handle it but, it's just easier to shoot in 2.7k unless the shot is really important. Same with photos...file size is just getting too big unnecessarily. Had to reduce quality to save file space. Thanks everyone!

RémyHeli likes this.
  9. RémyHeli

And shooting at 2.7k you can use GO4 app zoom feature you can't with 4k