Unlocking Naza

Reaction score
Hey folks, I am brand new to the forum. So far, having a blast & enjoying the Phantom. I bought a PV2+ V3 last week & have been flying it in the GPS mode. I would like to unlock the naza M mode but am really not sure about messing up my phantom. I have looked at some of the videos on you tube & don't think it is too awfully hard to do it. just not sure about all the details involved in unlocking these controls. My main question is, once I unlock the naza, will I need to recalibrate? If so, is that hard to do? I just do not want to do it & have problems or even a malfunction & be very costly.
I was told by the dealer I purchased it from the problem is with the new firm ware , they do not recommend me upgrading the new firm ware so I would have to do it off line. I do not know why, the tech just said they are not recommending it at this time.
Any help would be appreciated.
Larry

Thank you Dirkclod. You do not know how long I have been looking for this video. :) Some of them I found on you tube had calibration with it making me think I needed that for just unlocking NAZA. I really did not think so but wanted to make sure.
Yes, you are right, no manual for me! I watched several vids on manual flight & dang they good pilots!
As far as the firm ware updates, the tech at the dealer I purchased mine at, told me they do not recommend it at this time with the V3's as I could run into trouble.
Thanks for the help.

when I click on phantom in the top right it doesn't ask me that question . I can't get there because for some reason it keeps telling me to connect to the controller. My controller is on and my phantom is on and connected to my pc. I'm stumped!

flyxrayboy said:
when I click on phantom in the top right it doesn't ask me that question . I can't get there because for some reason it keeps telling me to connect to the controller. My controller is on and my phantom is on and connected to my pc. I'm stumped!
Mine doing the same thing. Upgraded all software took it for. Flight. Felt a little unstable. Brought it back to check and assistant software won't read it. Says please connect to controller! Hooked up my other pv2 that was also updated and it found it fine. Completely lost for now. HELP!

flyxrayboy said:
I was getting same message. I needed to download the DJI WIN Driver Installer to allow me to click over to naza. Once I did that, it was smooth sailing. It is on the DJI website under support & under your phantom model.

dirkclod said:
Just curious ,do you know what firmware you are running now ?
I guess most recent now :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj