Unlocking License?

Reaction score
Just got my P4P back from repairs at DJI. I linked it back up with the controller and the top left of the screen had a red band with white letters "Cannot Take Off". This is all new since DJI worked on the drone. Going to the aircraft status page the Overall Status has a Red Triangle, tapping that it says Cannot take off in a No-Fly Zone. Looking at the map my house is in an Authorization Zone due to proximity to an airport. Looking further I should be able to unlock it using a verified DJI Account. I have a DJI account but can't figure out how to use it to unlock the restriction. Any ideas>

thanks

Just got my P4P back from repairs at DJI. I linked it back up with the controller and the top left of the screen had a red band with white letters "Cannot Take Off". This is all new since DJI worked on the drone. Going to the aircraft status page the Overall Status has a Red Triangle, tapping that it says Cannot take off in a No-Fly Zone. Looking at the map my house is in an Authorization Zone due to proximity to an airport. Looking further I should be able to unlock it using a verified DJI Account. I have a DJI account but can't figure out how to use it to unlock the restriction. Any ideas>

thanks
Try starting the motors manually or the auto take off. They won't start, but you will get prompted to enter your cellphone number after agreeing to an advisory. When you get your unlocking code, simply enter it into the prompt and it will get unlocked. If you are in a restricted area, then the process will be completely different.

Reactions: Eagle one 556

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj