Universal Camera Mount now on sale

Reaction score
I'm finally starting to sell my designs on shapeways. This mount is suitable for cameras up to 150g and requires the existing Phantom Vision dampener mount. I will be putting a replacement for this on shapeways in the coming days, so that P2 users can install this mount.

Shapeways link

Development thread

Will the GoPro Hero2 work with your mount?

MonsieurAnon said:
Do you have a tripod mount for it?

I was going to look into the mountings that come with GoPros in the coming days, and try to bridge that problem then, so I actually don't know, but the mount works with common tripod screws.

Tripod mount for the Gorpro no but I can get one I would think. Let me know if this is a mounting option I would like to use it for my gopro ;)

MonsieurAnon said:
It is; but you'll need a tripod mount.

I'll be selling a goPro one in a little while, but it looks like it's only $15 for the official one, and mine might cost that much.
Ok got the tripod ount "thanks local hobby shop" now to order your Universal Mount.. How can I go about doing that? I do not have an account with the site you have it listed on..

Shapeways is a 3D printing business. People like me submit designs and they print them for customers, and handle shipping, refunds etc. There's actually quite a lot of Phantom add ons already on the site, such as leg extensions and rotor protecters.

As far as I know you'll need an account to buy the items, but it's an easy process as far as registration goes.

MonsieurAnon said:
Shapeways is a 3D printing business. People like me submit designs and they print them for customers, and handle shipping, refunds etc. There's actually quite a lot of Phantom add ons already on the site, such as leg extensions and rotor protecters.

As far as I know you'll need an account to buy the items, but it's an easy process as far as registration goes.

Got it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.