Undocumented button in transmitter

Reaction score
While performing a firmware update on my transmitter, I noticed there is a small black round momentary switch towards the bottom. Does anyone know what the purpose may be? It is at the bottom, mid right, to the left of what I believe is the speaker/beeper. Additionally, I read somewhere that the transmitter has 7 channels. Where/what is the 7th channel, if there is one?

Attachments

• trans.png
    trans.png
    525.8 KB · Views: 573
7th channel is upper left of your power cable (yellow potentiometer)

Thanks ESCSQUAR. I have seen some discussion about this being a possible method of controling the pan of the camera, and have seen some suggestions of hardware add-ons to use this channel. However, I have not seen any definitive answers. I would imagine in order for the gimbal on the p2V to pan, it wound have to have a receiver channel to do so, and I do not think it does. Is there an aftermarket add on or something that enables this! Also, is there some method of utilizing this channel for other purposes? Is there a receiver module available to use this channel? I am thinking it may be cool to be able to use it for an ability to grab or release cargo in some manner?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31