Unbelievable story in UK press today

Daily Mail ... Britain's journal of enlightenment !!
You can pack a lot more into a vest, a backpack or a pressure cooker but it wouldn't make such a catchy headline.

Reactions: ELHEAPO
There's some idiot terrorist somewhere reading that article and now thinking "oh yeah, that's a good idea".

The one time you hope someone has a fly away problem.

I know he is. He works in our local chip shop. :)
This guy really gets around. By me he is "Poop Sucking Elvis" the septic tank cleaner. Elvis look a like........lol

Elvis is alive and well!! He let me snap this recent photo of him to put the rumors of his death to rest!

then-and-now-elvis_3155863k.png

e325260ecd571cd3462155743a8d6309.jpg

88e2daa40014537e7cf45d645738704a.jpg

@Sheeple - how many people have been injured from negligent accidents from people on drugs or medicines? We should ban pain medicines... Yep that will fix EVERYTHING.

There should be a like dislike and SLAP button so I can express myself when I'm utterly speechless...

Oh and isn't the discharge of a firearm in city limits a crime? And isn't this law to keep stray bullets from raining down on people's heads? And wouldn't shooting a drone involve aiming your shotgun at least more than 45* from horizontal? I don't believe in gun bans but I do believe it's time to require a birthing license to conceited on penalty of exile.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20