Unable to resolve gimbal issues

Reaction score
Hi I had an issue with my gimbal...My vision 2+ when i load up does this...
Dropbox - 2015-12-20 12.31.18.mov

And then i get an error message on my smart phone that says "removal gimbal clamp" when removed..

It tried to repair it by by taking out the back plate and then correct the

Any ideas to help...I kind of need a solution without having to send it back to DJI

Attachments

• snapshot (1).jpg
    snapshot (1).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:
I'm lost the drop box show you putting the gimbal clamp on... With the clamp off you get the error so that means you do have an issue. Next check the three plugs at the top of the gimbal to make sure they are all tight and look at each one close to be sure no pins have pulled lose. The carefully inspect the ribbon cable for any scrapes, cuts or breaks. If those look good then you may have one of the internal clamps on the ribbon cable to pop loose. Look at you tube video on gimbal cable replacment and you can find the location of those connectors. They are flat and the ribbon cable connection slides in the a plastic flat clamp is pushed down to lock them in place. Video help.
If none of this fix the issue then you may have a bad controller card or pot. In the camera. Good luck!

I'm lost the drop box show you putting the gimbal clamp on... With the clamp off you get the error so that means you do have an issue. Next check the three plugs at the top of the gimbal to make sure they are all tight and look at each one close to be sure no pins have pulled lose. The carefully inspect the ribbon cable for any scrapes, cuts or breaks. If those look good then you may have one of the internal clamps on the ribbon cable to pop loose. Look at you tube video on gimbal cable replacment and you can find the location of those connectors. They are flat and the ribbon cable connection slides in the a plastic flat clamp is pushed down to lock them in place. Video help.
If none of this fix the issue then you may have a bad controller card or pot. In the camera. Good luck!
Hi Sorry uploaded the wrong video changed it and it is here too...

It looks like this when I turn it on...

Dropbox - 2015-12-20 12.31.18.mov

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4