Unable to properly adjust Gimbal in Naza

Reaction score
So I turned on gimbal control in naza.

Gimbal is all hooked up

I have it working. However, it takes a LARGE turn to get the gimbal to move a lot. I currently do not have the pitch lever installed. (the cheapo one i ordered didnt fit!)

So I am just testing it out with a philips screwdriver.

I know all you need is a small motion to get the gimbal to move alot, but I cant figure out the proper settings. It doesnt seem like it should be difficult, but perhaps I'm dumb ;p

here is a pic of my settings.
Seems that I cant make anything go over 1000 (-1000)

I'm also trying to get it to face down at 90 degrees and am failing at that :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 458
Facing down on mine is a minimum setting of -900..
Forward and below horizon is maximum -200...Centre is -550..hope that helps..
M

Sent from the thing that does everything.

no... thats not doing anything.

I have a feelin its the callibration of the gimbal itself. Before I turned it on in naza, i had to adjust the pitch and roll to make the camera face straight.

After turning it on, i need to adjust the center to 1000 to make it face straight.
Turning the pitch control knob on the controller barely does anything

edit:

you know what? I'm thinking its the nature of the walkera gimbal.
Look at how much he turns the knob to get it to move
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD8-l_JPknE

Thats exactly what im experiencing

OI Photography said:
Already calibrated the X1 channel?

just googled what you asked.
Didnt even know I had to do that.

I will give it a shot at home - or better yet, when I get my new pitch lever. Im tired of opening up that controller lol

No worries, and calibrating the X1 channel can be done in the Assistant software...it's a separate process from calibrating the controller itself.

When you do the calibration, it should insure that the range of motion of the lever matches that of the gimbal itself.

OI Photography said:
No worries, and calibrating the X1 channel can be done in the Assistant software...it's a separate process from calibrating the controller itself.

When you do the calibration, it should insure that the range of motion of the lever matches that of the gimbal itself.

That was it!
It works perfectly now. And coincidentally, my lever got delivered 2 days early. Happy days! :) Thanks again!

dragonash said:
OI Photography said:

That was it!
It works perfectly now. And coincidentally, my lever got delivered 2 days early. Happy days! :) Thanks again!

My pleasure...glad you got it working!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1