Unable to bind Futaba and Prantom 2 Vision +

Reaction score
I have a Futaba T14SB and I have been trying to bind it to a Phantom 2 Vision Plus.

I did not normal procedure of turning on the transmitter and then the Phantom, then pressing the Phantoms receiver button 3-5 seconds (and more).

I also tried pressing the button (P2V+ Rx) after this sequence, but still not binding.

I also put the transmitter in the FASST-MULTI

Any suggestions? I just bought the transmitter. Did I get a lemon? It seems to bind with the supplied futaba Rx, but unable to test, as I do not have any servos or anything.

PLease help

Ummm..
the vision series which includes the Vision+ uses 5.8Ghz for controls and 2.4Ghz for FPV.
I think your Futaba T14SB is 2.4Ghz.

That's not going to work. The Phantom 2 Vision Plus uses a 5.8Ghz receiver. As far as I know, only DJI makes 5.8Ghz transmitters.

If the supplied Futaba Rx can output D-Bus (S-Bus), then you can use that in place of the 5.8Ghz receiver. Just be aware that the wifi module in the P2V+ also uses 2.4Ghz, so you'll want to disable that and use a different FPV setup.

If you go this route, you should read this: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1973186

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31