ummm...clone?

That is definitely not a DJI product.

Still kind of getting past the casual user and into hobbyist but I see several on gearbest from that line and minus the camera and badging I wouldn't know.

You'd probably know if you fly it though ;)

Even the brochure type picks are practically the same! I thought the vape industry was alone in blatant cloning. ****!

Funny. Now it's Chinese products that are being cloned by the Chinese.

Reactions: Fir3b1rd
Funny. Now it's Chinese products that are being cloned by the Chinese.
In the vape world they clone themselves and use another name to market the clone. Authentic goes out the front door, clone goes out the back.

Wait what? I wasn't in the market because I'm happy with my standard. But whats this about the advanced for under 800$? Where? And what are the advantages over range and camera?

Last edited:
Wait what? I wasn't in the market because I'm happy with my standard. But whats this about the advanced for under 800$? Where? And what are the advantages over range?

Everywhere online, it's a sale, $799 for P3A. Also on DJi.com

Standard range is limited as it's wifi, Advanced and Pro is Lightbridge, you can go 4 miles out and back as that's about the limit of the battery, this is under ideal conditions, I have done it.

Reactions: GMayberry
Everywhere online, it's a sale, $799 for P3A. Also on DJi.com

Standard range is limited as it's wifi, Advanced and Pro is Lightbridge, you can go 4 miles out and back as that's about the limit of the battery, this is under ideal conditions, I have done it.
If it had that preprogram flight path thing I would probably jump on it since I'm still learning to fly, and dont like it out of my sight. I bought it mostly for beach pics, so for now it wouldn't benefit me any. iIn fact a cheap well put together beater would probably benefit more
that or racer.
Thank you very much!

The original UPair One or Chase product line was purchased by another company, G10, where the UPair 2.0 is now sold as the UPair G10. The company will soon be selling a new model with a built in camera instead of the Firefly (GoPro clone) on the earlier models. While no replacement for a DJI Phantom 4, UPair offers a lot of nice features for the money (around $400). The 7" monitor is built-in, the control battery can be recharged and has its own balancer, it has "return to home" switch, camera remote controls and gimbal control, 3 flight modes, it uses "standard" DJI 9450 props, and has a nice direction indicator function on the monitor.

One detractor, the on-off switch is not as described in the manual: "Off" on the switch is the far left, not center as described in the manual. Mostly good reviews on YouTube. Good back-up bird. All but impossible to find a suitable case, though.

Yes, I have one; yes, I like it; yes this information came from my contact at the factory in China.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1