Ultimax Props (anyone used them?)

Reaction score
anyone used these props before?

bd156d7dcdd1348fc0f24899281bbbfe.jpg

4c5818e15447a4ee12a59fec62a74816.jpg

advice to stick with dji originals? or safe to fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I wouldn't use them on a P3! Having metal hubs I'd say they shouldn't be being sold for a P3 either :eek:

the hub is plastic, looks metal and I thought that before i touched them, came all the way from america to jolly old England! [emoji106]

How bizarre! Why would they go to the effort and cost of making them look like metal? o_O

Personally I'm sticking to genuine DJI stuff only, certainly while I'm in warranty period.

I see we have the rain back in Manchester today so back to no flying anyway :D

I wouldn't chance flying on any inferior props, to save a buck. Poor choice, buy smart people. ;-)

Make wise Use of the flight SIM on those days of inclement weather...
Or RTFM, it's actually good for you.;-)

RedHotPoker

How bizarre! Why would they go to the effort and cost of making them look like metal? o_O

Personally I'm sticking to genuine DJI stuff only, certainly while I'm in warranty period.

I see we have the rain back in Manchester today so back to no flying anyway :D

should be clear between 1 and 3, winds a bit on top tho [emoji20].

I wouldn't chance flying on any inferior props, to save a buck. Poor choice, buy smart people. ;-)

Make wise Use of the flight SIM on those days of inclement weather...
Or RTFM, it's actually good for you.;-)

RedHotPoker

yeah cant really remember why i got them tbh, its been 2 weeks since i ordered them. Stick with my dji ones.

They try to make them look authentic and metal so people will fall for it and buy them, like the decals I bought off eBay, I thought I was getting authentic DJI gold decals and when they showed up, I immediately saw that I had been taken, so I made sure I posted feedback to let everyone know not to deal with the seller.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik