Ultimate Flight mission demo video

Reaction score
Ultimate Flight (Android) includes specialty waypoint types. 1-touch waypoint operations for many complex operations with more types in the planning.

As expected you can create waypoints and manage camera focus points but also available are:

* Orbit waypoint - a single point where you define the degrees of rotation and radius is the orbit and the app calculates the flight

* Panorama waypoint - also a single waypoint but in this type of waypoint you define type of panorama (flat or 3D) and the app calculates the operations needed.

The video below shows the waypoint editor and operations available.

Enjoy

Awesome! Thanks for showing how this works. Now I want to see the actual flight video. :)

So Ken, does this mean you got the bugs worked out that you had talked about on the play store? I've been waiting anxious to try/buy.

So Ken, does this mean you got the bugs worked out that you had talked about on the play store? I've been waiting anxious to try/buy.

I have no current outstanding store bugs but I don't exactly recall the specific one you mean so if you can refresh my memory that would help.

This is a screenshot minutes ago. .. I've been waiting on this to change on the play store about 1.5.3...
Screenshot_2015-12-21-17-38-59.png

This is a screenshot minutes ago. .. I've been waiting on this to change on the play store about 1.5.3...
View attachment 38225

Yes, I have put in-place changes in behavior to take into account the changes in the latest SDK.

In short, the orbit waypoint is limited to 359 degrees (360 is broken by the new firmware) and DJI has removes the capabilities to use waypoints to raise the camera above 0 degrees (on both Phantom and Inspire 1) so that option is disabled and will be removed (unless DJI corrects the issue).

The camera raise issues affected panorama waypoint where you could previously raise the camera. The issue does not affect panorama mode which doesn't use waypoint operations to take panorama sets.

Thanks for the reminder.

....have you thought about creating your own api from scratch?

UF and the new Mission planner sale ends tomorrow. For the holiday I've reduces the price from the normal $15 to only $5 (USD).

The only mission planner I know of that enables you to build orbit and panorama waypoints automatically.

Reactions: aka1ceman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl