UK Weather

Reaction score
Just looking at one of my FTA satellite channels and the UK is sure getting blasted with wind right now!
Hang on guys and don't fly!!!

It was lively till the mid afternoon but seems to have subsided in my area anyway, NI. Still, wouldn`t fancy the -30c you guys have been getting recently although i was speaking to a couple of guys on my radio and they reckon it`s going to rise to a balmy 0c tomorrow....get the flip flops out :lol:

The weather here has been pretty bad for flying (for me) for weeks and weeks now. I've stuck to taking out my micros where possible. The weather has been nice on some days. But I've been at work :(

This next week seems more favourable certainly less windy.
Mind I thought it seemed much less this morning but when I checked it was still gusting over 15mph, you get acclimatised to constant high winds after a while.
The great thing is the days are lengthening noticeably already, that makes so much difference.
The odd day it has been sort of OK the last few weeks the sun is down soon after three,

i got about an hour flying this morning, nice to meet up with Mr Sweep & have the 2 Phantoms in the air & playing

robsquad said:
been out this morn for 5 batterys, all recharged now so off back out ! no wind no rain just perfect
Must be nice. Here, cold, snowing, windy as heck, and another two and a half months to go........ :cry:
I hope my motors don't get "rusty" before Spring.

i'd got all my batteries charged, packed everything up & forgot they'll be over the field playing there Sunday league football. Did get to half flatten 2 batteries but nothing exciting today :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.