UK RMA Time

Reaction score
Does anybody know the turn around time for RMA in the UK.
My craft has been returned to Heliguy with a hardware code 42 error. They are returning the craft to the new dji repair centre in the Netherlands either today or tomorrow. I hear plenty of good reports from guys in the states getting them back in 3 to 4 weeks which is good, so wondering if anyone from the UK has returned one to the dji repair centre in the Netherlands and how long it took.

No idea on you question.

Has the German one closed or is this an addition ?

I don't think there ever was a German centre but always in Netherlands.

Havent dealt with them but they should be faster then DJI china.

I don't think there ever was a German centre but always in Netherlands.

Havent dealt with them but they should be faster then DJI china.

I have talked to German repair centre several times. So they did exist.

Like this thread I am confused. I've spoken to Germany but anything substantial was dealt with by someone who purportedly was in Europe, but walked across the office to speak to a colleague who was in China. Netherlands sounds like good news.

Yes it was in Germany like robin says, but it either moved to the Netherlands or they opened another one. As far as i know they moved about 2 months ago.

I have talked to German repair centre several times. So they did exist.

Lol I spoke to someone from DJI a few weeks ago too....can't remember which country it was, if you say Germany centre was there then most likely Germany looool

Its all confusing.
The DJI site shows Germany still as the repair centre.
Also Heliguy is supposed to be the UK repair centre.
Why do they have to send it to Holland ?

Screen Shot 2015-09-23 at 15.19.16.png

Its all confusing.
The DJI site shows Germany still as the repair centre.
Also Heliguy is supposed to be the UK repair centre.
Why do they have to send it to Holland ?

View attachment 31593

Because the people at DJI HQ are so ******* up their arses that they don't have a clue where it starts and ends.

Lol just in general pissed off at the aftersales.

Because the people at DJI HQ are so ******* up their arses that they don't have a clue where it starts and ends.

Lol just in general pissed off at the aftersales.

But what do you really think ? :):):):):):)

I sent and received back a faulty P2 battery to germany in the last 2 months. Unless they're doing some crazy forwarding ./ redirecting of parcels which is possible they're still there.

Lol, yea it used to be in Germany but it moved to a bigger location in the Netherlands. Heliguy tried to fix it they had it once and then sent it back to me but sadly the error came up again. They got it back a second time but could not fix it as the error that it was showing they could not regonise to fix, so they have sent it of.

But yea it does show on the dji website that there head quarters for Europe are in Germany. I guess there repair centre has moved tho. Unless they now have 2 repair centres for Europe.

I sent and received back a faulty P2 battery to germany in the last 2 months. Unless they're doing some crazy forwarding ./ redirecting of parcels which is possible they're still there.

I am told the new one in the Netherlands has just got up and running.

Yea I hope there a lot faster than Germany that's for sure. At the moment I'm back to flying an old phantom round down at the club, but because it's my old craft I don't care so much so it's getting a good ragging around and doing things I never thought possible with a phantom. Certainly won't be trying the same things with the P3 when I get it back that's for sure. LOL

But what do you really think ? :):):):):):)

Robin, After speaking to Heli Guys myself about the stress cracks they said they won't repair my P3A under warranty but when I emailed DJI they said stress crack is covered under warranty.

I'm guessing Heli Guys are not that helpful unless you have purchased the P3 directly from them.

Luckily Maplins changed my P3 for a brand new one, ontop of that I now have a P3P and not a P3A due to getting a huge discount on exchange and then upgrade.

Thay said I shouldnt get cracks in the P3P but if it does then to take it back to them for another exchange.

Heli Guys said they have not had many cases of stress cracks but if you speak to some other UK members who have dealt with Heli Guys they would say Heli Guys have said they get stress cracks all the time, funny enough I just realised after I mentioned stress cracks the Heli Guys rep did ask where I bought my P3 from before he said they won't cover it.

So my honest opinion would be that DJI are aware that Heli Guys aint doing what they are meant to which is to cover the jobs under warranty or Heli Guys have trouble getting labour and parts money reimbursment for warranty works carried out.

Last edited:
Mines is on on the way back to me from Heliguy with a new shell, they had it for a week so happy with that. I did buy it from them so I would agree there only dealing with there own customers. I put it in my RMA I also had the problem with the gimbal not staying level when yawing. It can go off left or right and move around. They said that they fixed it with the level control in the app. I tried that myself with no luck as well as all the calibrations. I told them I would send a video when it done it again.

Heliguy is a dji repair centre yes, but not to carry out work for dji on behalf of them. They only repair crafts under warranty that are purchased from them, and most of the time they can repair them and save any UK costumes having to wait. They are not going to start repairing crafts free of charge for everyone in the UK that has not purchased from them or they would go bust. Lol

Heliguy is a dji repair centre yes, but not to carry out work for dji on behalf of them. They only repair crafts under warranty that are purchased from them, and most of the time they can repair them and save any UK costumes having to wait. They are not going to start repairing crafts free of charge for everyone in the UK that has not purchased from them or they would go bust. Lol

Then why lie about the stress cracks.

And also when asked about revised shell the guy was like they havent heard of any new shells and that all the shells are the same.

But their pricing was reasonable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj