UK Prosecution (not phantom...)

So in the UK you can not legally fly near airports, nuclear power stations, probably military bases.

Where else are there Air Traffic Restricted Zones ? for our quadcopters which are under 7kgs

Maybe if he hadn't of used an antique transmitter he might not of crashed :lol:

Oh, and extending the aerial fully might of been sensible as well - DOH :roll:

Edit: OK - I've now watched the video and he clearly isn't using the antique crystal set to fly with.

Up until the point where the plane approaches the bridge I couldn't see anything dangerous about the flight. As it got nearer the bridge I thought "OK, maybe pulling up a bit might be sensible here..... er, is he going under it?.... er... pull up NOW... N-O-W.... HOLY **** !!!!!!!"

Timing was everything.... never mind about vehicles crossing the bridge...... at that altitude it would have taken a pedestrians head off. Then I thought "Hang on... he had already lost control of the aircraft here so he shouldn't really be blamed or prosecuted". He didn't actually cause any damage (other than to his own property). Oh and the Top Secret nuclear submarine base must be like Tracey Island and disappear into the ground because I'm buggered if I can see it !!

He took off on the far side of the creek, was more than 150 yards away from anything remotely dangerous or inhabited AND THEN LOST CONTROL. The only reason the aircraft carried on flying was due to the FC.

Oh, and another thing.... even if you frame advance through the video, the number plate is obscured by his arm and you can only get a partial match.

I think he had a very weak solicitor !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl